Thursday, October 07, 2004

braces

yay.. i'm getting braces soon.. I have a dentist appointment this Tuesday, but I might not get them on entirely, until the week after that (depending on how it's possible to put braces on when I only have an appointment length of one hour each week). I can't wait, I think I'll get them off before I am the age of majority (eighteen-years-old). Well I really wanted Invisalign, which claims to be perfectly comfortable, amazingly fast, and more importantly: invisable.. it's just a chunk of plastic that's customized for your teeth, and it kicks ass.

but apparently my teeth aren't designed for it -- despite Invisalign's stating that it works on anyone, no matter what (either that, or I'm deaf). Actually, I'm not the only one who's dealt with it "not being capable". Apparently it doesn't work on anyone, I'm serious. I wouldn't be surprised if dentists just group together and create/promote this fallacious plastic in order to get customers to come in.. then screw them and force them to instead opt-in for metalic and uncomfortable ones. that sucks.. It's a conspiracy. I want invisability, and not rusty metal glued onto my teeth with wax. gimme.

picture of my desired magical plastic:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home