Sunday, October 10, 2004

long weekend vacation

hey, so I bought the Creative MuVo Slim 256MB mp3 player.. for $207 CDN (that's around $167 USD). it's awesome, I ordered it from Future Shop, where there's pretty much always a sale on. Apparently it's Thanksgiving sale now, whatever that means (besides giving me a discount.. yay.) I'll get it delivered to me by next week, or the week after that.. i dunno.

Also, my throat is feeling much better. I was complaining about it the other day, but I can breathe again now, which is a good thing (at least for me).

So, I'm leaving from this Sunday (which is today, considering the time is 2:25AM) until Monday -- which is Thanksgiving in Canada. I'll be going to Blue Mountain, because my parents own a resort there and apparently we want some family time and stuff, having fun with activities like golf and whatnot. So I won't post until tomorrow (or the day after tomorrow, depending on whatever time zone your in). I know you'll all miss me, but that's too bad for you. =P

Here are some webcams at Blue Mountain, just in case you see my shadow anywhere inside or outside the resort.

live webcam #1


live webcam #2


live webcam #3


ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home