Saturday, October 16, 2004

friday night lights

I haven't really been doing anything recently, besides studying for tests at school, and watching TV, therefore I found nothing to write about in this blog for a while. Last Tuesday I watched 'Friday Night Lights,' but due to the fact that I didn't understand where the plot went to, I won't bother bashing it (that much). I found it silly, boring, and the characters were empathic tools. Instead of wondering why they were getting angry due to football-illiteracy, they focused on how much society affects them, and how people can be dreadfully forceful. Now, after searching the web vigorously, I've seen people state opinions similar to mine, except this difference: that's why they like it. freaky stuff. the football sucked and the drama was lamely brought out. Yet, it was well-received with critics because because it 'demonstrated' adults free of intelligent merit using the lives of their children as their slaves, all the merrier when it was 'dramatically' solved by having faith in conservatism and otherwise doing nothing in order to fill a plot gap.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home